Ad says backrest must be 9" high however that wont work as bottom of bag to top of strap is 11".even with new bath 9 cannot protrude through 11. Main compartment holds quite a bit. Top side pocket on right kind of tight as is the bottom pocket where you put cell phone etc.The bag does work even though my sissy bar does not protrude through.
T-Bags SuperT Bag With Top Roll & Net
List Price: $299.95
Sale Price: $259.95 $299.95
You save: $40 (13%)
T-Bags SuperT Bag With Top Roll & Net.
T-Bags SuperT Bag Top Roll Net Features
- NEW full front opening is hinged for easy access. Front can be fully opened for access on the road
- New external organizer for pens, phones, maps, keys, etc.
- T-Bags® new patent pending Universal Expandable Mounting System fits any backrest up to 14” wide. Attractive loop with NO Velcro® straps. Changing backrests? No need to buy another bag - this one will fit
- Built-in bungee bottom external rain cover for all weather protection
- Expands from 1 cubic foot capacity to 2 cubic feet
- Reflective safety strip for night riding
- Great solo backrest
- Padded backpack straps stow in their own zippered compartment
- 4 roomy external side pockets for EZ access to small items
- 4 straps with quick release buckles keep bag secure
- 8 bungee loops for extra cargo tie down
- Constructed of Dupont® "Ballistic" Nylon and insulated with high density closed cell foam
- Removable zinc plated 12 gauge steel batten keeps bottom from sagging
- Rigid design maintains shape when empty
- Luggage rack required
- Dimensions 20"H x 14"W x 5D, Top Roll 15"W x 10" Dia.
- Capacity 1cu. ft, Top Roll .5 cu. ft.
Is your Backrest the right size?
Your soft backrest pad must measure a minimum of 7" wide x 8" tall x 2" thick up to a maximum backrest width of 14". The mounting loop must wrap around the backrest pad & the top of the pad must rise above the top of the loop when the bag sits on the luggage rack. The loop you choose must be tight enough to compress the backrest pad.