Easy to use, on and off the bike. Steady when driving and enough space.
Cortech Super 2.0 Tank Bag
Item Code: CortechSuper2TankBags
Sizing: Comes in 8, 12, and 18 liter sizes with your choice of either a magnetic or a strap mount
- 1680 denier ballistic polyester and 1800 denier three-lined twill Jacquard construction
- Protective non-slip, non-scratch diamond pattern mounting base
- Expandable main compartment increases bag storage capacity
- Locking zipper pull on expansion zipper
- One-way zipper on main compartment with a "Zipper Garage" for concealment
- Top flap internal organizer and soft lining
- Hideaway backpack straps (not available on 8 liter)
- Removable and replaceable snapped map pocket
- Hidden external pocket for eyeglass miscellaneous storage
- Phoslite® reflective piping
- Two built-in sip tube/headphone exit ports
- Integrated stowaway rain cover with clear window included
- Two-tone red and black soft lining interior
- Two-tone red and black soft lining shield pouch included
- Available in either magnetic or strap mounting versions
- Water bladder holder included
Most Helpful Reviews :
Very Nice Bag. Fits well on my BMW 650GS. I wanted something small and this is perfect. Easy install, fits secure. Rain cover kept it dry in a very hard rain storm.
I bought this Cortech super 2.0 and I am very pleased. Quality is great. I bought magnet version and have had no issues with it not staying put. I ride both sport and cruisers and works well on both. Map pocket I can even slip my iPhone in it with otter box cover and run my road maps, stays dry also. Great buy, look no further. Holds a lot without being bulky. Buy it you will not regret this purchase. If I could give it 7 stars I would!!!!
Browse 1 question and 2 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Will this small bag size 8 with straps fit a 2015 BMW R1200 GSA nicely?
Best Answer:I have it on a GS650 and it fits very well for this motorcycle size. I might suggest a larger one
for a R1200
for a R1200