This bag is amazing. I purchased it for a week long trip and the added space was great. It is a great place to put all your small thinks like phones, maps, chargers, and a few tools. The magnets work great and keep the bag in place, I had no need for the other hardware that came with it but you could use it if you want. The fact that the base comes off is nice but I just ended up taking the whole bag in with me every night when I was done riding because it was so easy to remove and put back into place. I ride a 1999 1100 shadow and this bag fit perfect on the tank and didn't get in the way of my riding or when it came time to put gas in. The extra space really helps for long rides when space becomes a premium
Firstgear Laguna Mini Tank Bag.
Firstgear Laguna Tank Bag Features
- Includes many features found only in full-sized tank bags
- Heavy-duty 1680D nylon and 1200D polyester with PVC coating and UV protection
- Transparent waterproof map case with waterproof zipper
- Double zippered “wide mouth” opening, so you can easily reach the contents
- Light grey interior, to aid in finding items in the dark
- Zips away from the base
- Removable base has a transparent map/notes pocket with zipper
- Shoulder strap for easy transportation off the bike
- 2 side compartments and a change pocket
- Integrated, soft-grip, ergonomic handle for convenient carrying
- Heavy-duty magnets, suction cups, and straps for 3 mounting options
- Expandable to increase capacity
- Base constructed of non-marring non-slip material to protect paint
- Super bright reflective piping and carbon look materials
Firstgear Laguna Tank Bag Sizing
Compressed : 9-1/2”L x 12”W x 8”H.
Expanded : 9-1/2”L x 12”W x 9-1/2”H.