Item Code: MotoCentricMotoTrek14TBMagnetic Color: Black Brand: MotoCentric Dimensions: 6"H X 9.5" W X 13"L Warranty: Lifetime Capacity: 14 Liters Attachment: Magnetic
The MotoCentric Mototrek 14 Tank Bag is an essential piece of luggage which effectively combines quality, practicality and style. Made with extra sturdy 1680D Maxtura™ ballistic material to ensure toughness even with the most rugged use, it also features Reflect-A-Light™ reflective piping throughout which guarantees that you'll be perfectly visible even in the darkest riding conditions. This particular tank bag incorporates several other useful features like a snap map pocket which comes with a zipper entry, a separate eyewear pocket, a detailed organizer, a waterproof gate perfect for the hydration blader hose as well as earphones with its own separate gate and a rain cover which also converts into a backpack. This important piece of luggage is made with only the highest quality materials and comes equipped with a magnetic base which allows it to perfectly fit most bikes with metal tanks. High quality, style and ease of use ensure that the MotoCentric Mototrek 14 Tank Bag meets the requirements of even the most discriminating tastes.
MotoCentric MotoTrek Magnetic Tank Bag Features:
- 1680D Maxtura ballistic construction for durability - Reflect-A-Light reflective piping - Duraflex buckles throughout for added strength - Rain Cover included - Removable snap map pocket with zipper entry - Customized carrying handles - Audio Ready - Protective Base - Detailed organizer - Cell phone storage - Hydration ready - Backpack Convertible - Separate cell phone pocket - Magnetic Base
MotoCentric MotoTrek Magnetic Tank Bag 14 Liters
out of 10
based on 2 reviews
Comment: I test ride motorcycles, so the tank bag has worked out great, regardless of what bike I may be riding. I was amazed of how well it stays in place regardless of tank design.
MotoCentrick 14 Liter Magnetic Tank Bag
Comment: This is a fairly large bag. It takes up most of the space on top of my M50 Boulevard tank, which is wide tank. But, it can still be positioned rearward enough so you can see the indicator lights. It stays very secure on the tank with just the magnets and has a lot of room (to store my GPS, extra eyeglasses case, cell phone, maps, water bottle, snack, and small jacket). I use the outside pocket, which is designed to hold an iPod (an eyeglass case might fit), for storing the cigarette adapter / GPS plugs and run the wires thru waterproof gate opening, which keeps the excess cords tucked away. The description says the waterproof gate is perfect for the hydration blader hose, BUT I didn't see any opening between the small outside pocket and the main comparment, which is the old place there would be room for a hydration bladder. I've just ordered a second, but smaller one for my Honda Shadow, which has a narrower tank. There isn't that much reflective piping and isn't that reflective unless viewed straight on from the light source.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).