I wanted to add some addition luggage space to my katana. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the tank bag. The magnets hold the bag very well against my tank. It has tons of pouches and zippers that I can operate with gloves on. The clear pouch holds maps and my cell phone very well. It has hidden staps on the bottom of the bag that turns it into a backpack. It's a top notch bag and for the price, you simply can't beat it. I've had it a few months and it's worked flawlessly!!
TB410 Expandable Magnetic Tank Bag.
TB410 Magnetic Tank Bag Features
- Durable manmade material
- Detachable high strength magnetic mounting system
- Extra pocket for waterproof cover
- Removable map display window pocket
- Large, expandable main compartment
- Additional zippered side, front, and back compartments
- Stowable backpack style strap system
- Stowable shoulder strap
- Water resistant grommeted hole into main compartment for headphone wire
- Reflective piping for added night time visibility
- fitment: 10”L x 13”H x 13”W
TB410 Magnetic Tank Bag Mounting Instructions
Tank bags come with magnetic, strap, or both options combined. Magnetic tank bags will not work with hard plastic tanks.
Loop rear strap under the seat after removing seat first (refer to your owner’s manual for seat removal)
Loop rear strap under gap underneath seat and connect to tank bag
Loop front straps under steering stem and under top triple clamp and attach to tank bag