Received the bag a couple of weeks ago. Installation worked out great ( I chose the strapped version so it wouldn't mar the paint) First long haul worked out pretty well. The accessory pocket is a bit small, but loading it up with electronics worked out great. Everything is within reach. Planning on adding a power-drop to power phone, ipod and gps.
Tour Master Elite 14L Tank Bag.
Tour Master Tank Bag Features
- Heavy-duty, 1680 denier ballistic polyester and 1800 denier patterned polyester construction
- Built-in adjustable GPS pocket accommodates a variety of phones and GPS devices
- Removable, replaceable map pocket
- External zippered side pockets with zipper garages
- Two sip tube and media port access holes
- Hinged lid with underside organizer pockets allows easy access and organization
- Two-tone black on grey soft lining interior
- Integrated carry handle
- Bag includes: black visor storage pouch, water bladder storage bag, and a clear window rain cover
- Can easily convert from a strap mount to magnetic mounted bag with optional mounting bases
- Hideaway backpack straps
- Dimensions: 14”L x 8.5”H x 10.5”W (14 liters)
Tour Master Tank Bag Mounting Instructions
Tank bags come with magnetic, strap, or both options combined. Magnetic tank bags will not work with hard plastic tanks.
Loop rear strap under the seat after removing seat first (refer to your owner’s manual for seat removal)
Loop rear strap under gap underneath seat and connect to tank bag
Loop front straps under steering stem and under top triple clamp and attach to tank bag