I am really pleased with this purchase. Well constructed, good looking, and very easy to fit to bike. A major plus are the weather proof internal bags, keep things dry, dust free, etc. Very happy with service and quality.
River Road Momentum Saddlebags
List Price: $129.95
Sale Price: $116.96 to $125.96 $129.95
You save: $13 (10%)
River Road Momentum Saddlebags.
The River Road Momentum Saddlebags are handsome sturdy bags. Though they look and feel like genuine leather, they are actually constructed from a durable synthetic that will be easy to care for and maintain. Plus, this material has also been treated with UV protection so they won’t fade. These are well-made and well-thought-out bags that boast two side pockets with hook-and-loop closures so you can keep your smaller items organized and close at hand. They also have been constructed with rigid side walls and a reinforced base so that these bags will hold their shape even when empty. These handsome bags come in three styles, including plain, studded and braided. You get a lot of extras, too, including a removable neoprene layer that will protect your motorcycle’s finish from scratches and a waterproof cover to protect them from rain and dust.
Dimensions: 12"W x 9-1/2" x 6"D
River Road Momentum Saddlebag Features
- The Momentum Series features rich, synthetic material with UV protection that offers the look and feel of top quality leather
- Quick-release buckles, hidden behind traditional chrome hardware, make opening the bag quick and easy
- A removable, neoprene layer covers the bag contact points to protect the motorcycle
- Reinforced side walls and a reinforced base provide strength and shape retention
- Box-style lids with hook-and-loop closure and extra-long cross-over flaps inside provide a secure storage environment
- A waterproof cover with full elastic closure is included to protect against rain and dust
- 2 sides pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- All saddlebags have a custom-fitted liner bag inside that makes packing convenient and further protects the contents from the elements
- Quick-release straps secure the bags to your motorcycle or saddlebag supports
- Includes 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
River Road Momentum Saddlebags Mounting Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Generally, to install throw-over saddlebags to your bike, you would need to remove the passenger seat. You would then ensure that the hook and loop connectors are firmly pressed together and secure bonding the two bags. To ensure additional stability, use the strap at the top of one saddlebag and thread through the double d-ring on the other saddlebag. Place the saddlebags on the top of your bike and adjust to how you want the bags to sit. After this is complete, re-install your passenger seat back on the bike. There are additional straps on the bottom of the saddlebags for added security and stability as well.
Most Helpful Reviews :
Great looking bags & a real value for the money. They were designed as an over the seat bag. I shortened the yoke considerably & made them work as under the seat. Compliment my 97 Shadow Spirit 1100 very nicely. I did have to move the turn signals back, but would have needed to with most any bag.