I got these as a gift for graduation, tho I did chose them specifically. They fit my 2006 JD Low Rider very well (the Small size), and they look good. The quality seems to be very good. I like the inserts, they seem to be a handy idea. I can fit a 35mm digital camera bag in one and still have plenty of room, same for a six-pack of drinks. I think they were a very good value for the money, and I look forward to many years of service!
River Road Momentum Slant Saddlebag
List Price: 139.95
Sales Price: $118.96 to $169.96
River Road Momentum Slant Saddlebag
Item Code: RiverRoadMomentSlant
Brand: River Road
Material: Synthetic Leather
- River Road Momentum Compact Slant Saddlebags
- Use the dropdown to choose from 3 styles of trim. These are classic, studded and braided.
- Manufactured with synthetic material featuring UV protection that offers the look and feel of top quality leather
- Quick release buckles, hidden behind traditional chrome hardware, make opening the bag quick and easy as well
- The back of these bags feature quick-release straps to secure the bags to your motorcycle or saddlebag supports.
- A removable, neoprene laver covers the bag contact points to protect the motorcycle.
- These bags keep their shape. They have rigid side walls and a reinforced base provides strength and shape retention.
- Box-style lids wit hook-and-loop closure and extra- long cross-over flaps inside provide a secure storage environment.
- Comes with a waterproof cover with full elastic closure is included to protect against rain and dust.
- Also comes with a custom-fitted liner bag inside that makes packing convenient and further protects the contents from the elements.
- Backed by River Roads a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Note : Small and medium slant saddlebags (not shown) do not have the additional front pouch.
- Small : 12"W x 9-1/2"H x 6"D
- Medium : 17"W x 9"H x 6"D
- Large : 17"W x 12"H x 6"D
- Extra Large : 21-1/2"W x 12"H x 9"D
Most Helpful Reviews :
I bought these for my Buell XB9SX and the small size was just right my bike.They look great and can swallow a suprising amount of gear. I got the braided ones and am very happy with them. They stay put and I can ride as hard and fast as ever. They do slip foward a little when coming down from wheelies, but this is no problem -- you can push them back easily enough.
Bike is bare without these bags - I like the studs and the quality they seem well made and the bike looks so good like a bagger should - I pack them up cause u don't know when the weather will change so spare clothes are a must, these bags may just be the ticket to good rides in the future, hope they last, my Jumbo Saddlemen came apart after 2 months where they tie together and where they punch a hole above the bags they leave inadequate material to support your stuff, I was to fix but decided on these instead - the material seems thicker and time will tell about durability, so thanks Jafrum!
My second set of RiverRoad bags. I got these for my 2007 Mean Streak. Well-made, and includes all the bells and whistles (liners, non-scratch cushions and rain covers). Great value for the price. The only drawback I see are the plastic rings to use as attachment points to secure the bags to the bike.
Honda vtx 1300c perfect fit. Great service.
About 20 Days delivery time here to NZ, and know customs payable :). Bags are good quality for non leather type that they are and very good value. They are as described Xtra Large and will take bait of mucking around to get them to fit my VTX1300 retro. Website good to deal with and responded to my email queries quickly. I will shop here again.