These saddlebags are exactly what I wanted. They are surprisingly roomy given the dimensions and are super waterproof (although I will probably condition the leather periodically to prevent drying, cracking, etc). They were easy to fit and attach/detach very easily from the bike. For reference, I have a Kawasaki VN500LTD and they fit perfectly, though I did order saddlebag supports to keep them from chaffing or flapping on long trips.
Saddlemen Cruisn Slant Face Pouch Saddlebags.
The Saddlemen Cruis’n Slant Face Pouch Saddlebags with Shock Cutaway are available in two sizes. The large measures 15.5” x 9.5” x 5”, while the jumbo measures 17.5” x 10.5” x 7”. These are well-made, clean-styled, classic bags that have been crafted out of a durable synthetic leather over a sturdy rigid frame. These bags feature an easy-open lid with lockable twist-locks and hook-and-loop closures. Each bag also features a 5”x9” external pouch that is perfect for those small items you would like to find and get to quickly. The Cruis’n Slant Face bags come with a multi-adjustable yoke with quick-detach twist connections so that you can easily remove your bags off when you need to take them with you.
Item Code: SaddlemenCruisnSlantFacePouch
Model:Cruis'n Slant Face Pouch
Large: 15-1/2" x 9-1/2" x 5"
Jumbo: 17-1/2" x 10-1/2" x 7"
- Smooth, clean-styled saddlebags available in two sizes.
- Constructed of durable, good-looking lether-grain saddlehyde over a tough, rigid frame
- Feature 5"x9" external pouch integrated into the side of the saddlebag, for quick access to smaller items like sunglasses, camera, etc.
- Easy-open lid design features lockable twist-locks and hook-and-loop clousure.
- Include a multi-adjustable yoke with quick-detach twist connection which quickly releases saddlebags from bike without disturbing the yoke or seat.
- Saddlebag support brackets recommended.