We love our new large size Cruiser 3 sissybar bag! It is very high quality. It holds our 2 heavy leather jackets along with other gear. The pad that the passenger leans on when the bag is on the bike actually gives my lower back a lot of support so I am able to go on longer rides without lower back pain.
Tour Master Nylon Cruiser III Sissy Bar Bag
Item Code: TourmasterNylonCruiser3SissybarBag
Brand: Tour Master
- Heavy duty, weather-resistant 840 denier and 1000 denier nylon construction
- Universal mounting system expands from 6” to 14” and fits most styles of back rests
- Removable neoprene layer is included to protect the motorcycle
- Dark colored reflective piping and Tour Master’s reflective triangle provide nighttime visibility
- Hinged lid provides storage space and easy access to the main compartment and zippered retractable floor
- Convenient carrying handle
- Internal support panels hold the shape of the bag when empty or full
- Integrated rain/dust cover deploys from a small pocket on the top of the bag
- Multiple external pockets offer additional, easy-access storage space
- Removable back pack straps
- S : 11”h x 14”w x 9”d
- M : 14.5”h x 19.5”w x 11.5”d
- L : 17.5”h x 19.5”w x 11.5”d
- XL : 19.5”h x 19.5”w x 11.5”d
Most Helpful Reviews :
Browse 1 question and 3 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
does the bag come with a rain cover?
Best Answer:Yes, this bag does have a rain cover. I bought this for my fiance which works perfect for him for over night trips. I have one that is a bit larger for me and i love it as well. They are both very durable. Can't go wrong with Tour Master products.