Great construction and quality. Fall and early spring pants. Love them!
Tour Master Quest Pants
Item Code: TourmasterQuestBlack
Brand: Tour Master
- 600 denier Carbolex shell with 1680 denier ballistic polyester knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Durable, 1680 denier ballistic polyester seat panel helps to minimize slipping
- Rainguard waterproof and breathable barrier
- Double stitched construction throughout
- Dual snap closure waist with gusseted main zipper
- Rubberized inner waistband allows undergarments to stay tucked in
- Dual stretch panel waistband includes belt loops
- Two hand pockets with right hand change pocket and two rear zippered pockets
- Removable, CE approved knee armor with an adjustable positioning system
- Soft hip armor is removable and comfortable
- Fully lined with a soft and comfortable taffeta material
- Zippered and gusseted cuffs allow for ease of dressing
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
Most Helpful Reviews :
i bought the medium. I am a 32 waist 30 inseam. the pants fit nicely over my jeans. very comfortable. i have rode with liner in 44 & 69 degree weather. very nice not too hot or cold. like the padding & fit. recommend to all my friends. i do not ride without wearing the tourmaster pants. great value for the money
These are very warm and comfortable. I'm in MN and like to ride early spring and late fall so need something to get me 30+ miles to work in as low as 35 degree temp and these do the trick. I ordered a size larger to get over my clothes. The only difficulty I've had is getting them over my boots, even with the legs unzipped, not enough slack to get my boots through.
Browse 2 questions and 2 answers
Show all answers | Sort by