Item Code : JoeRocketDenim3Pants Color : Blue Denim Material : Denim Protection : Seat & Knee Panels, Abrasion Resistant Brand : Joe Rocket Gender : Men's
Joe Rocket Pant Features :
With 20 years experience, certain things just come naturally. It’s in our DNA. Like designing the ultimate motorcycle jeans loaded with ride-specific features, it’s an inevitable evolution.
- 14oz Heavy duty denim
- Reinforced with 3 layer seat & knee panels featuring abrasion resistant Aramid™
- Aramid fibers are a class of heat-resistant synthetic fibers, used in
aerospace and military applications, for ballistic rated body armor fabric and
- Added cotton comfort layer
- Stretch panels at knee & upper seat areas
- Ride-friendly cut
- Available in regular and short length
Joe Rocket Pants Size Chart :
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
Joe Rocket Denim 3.0
Jean Pants Reviews :
Joe Rocket Denim 3.0 Jean Pants
out of 10
based on 2 reviews
Comment: These denim jeans are well made, but the sizing was not accurate for me. I ordered my normal size 32, but i could not even zip up the zipper. They felt more like a 28!! I like the jeans, but I'm going to try a different brand.
Great Value and Style
Comment: I thought they were pretty true to size, but I am slim so the 30 ended up being perfect for me. The length is standard street size, though. I usually add 2" for my bike pants which often isn't enough so I did the same for this because I figured they were motorcycle cut. They aren't and the cuffs ride up pretty bad. Since these are slim fit and regular street length, you might want to add 2" to the waist and 4" to the leg (!) of your regualr street pants. They didn't offer the 34 leg in 30 waist so I'm stuck with high waters when I ride - especially on the highway pegs. Still overall happy with my purchase though, the "Aramid" skidproof fabric in the knees and rear is pretty cool, glad to know it's there. I took off a star 'cause they should be 2" longer in the leg, I thought. Especially because the slim cut has me wearing them higher than my regular street jeans but that's great cuz now I don't need a belt. :)
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).