Drayko Renegade Riding Jeans.
Drayko Renegade Riding Jeans Features
- Relaxed comfort fit, semi boot cut
- Heavy weight denim for durability
- Street Styling
- Traditional waist for rider coverage
- Loose leg for comfort and fits over riding boots
- Reinforced seams
- Zip fly and no rivets on the back for safety
- Large coin pocket on left for easy access
- Heavy liner constructed of Kevlar® and Dyneema® is placed in key areas to protect you from the pavement
Drayko Renegade Riding Jeans Care Instructions
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Use a short cycle with all buttons and/or zips fastened.
- Keep KEVLAR® on the inside.
- Tumble dry warm.
- Line dry in shade.
- Iron hot.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not expose inside of garment to sunlight.
- Dry cleanable, but not recommended.
Drayko Renegade Riding Jeans Care Sizing
Measure the narrowest part of the waist (natural waist line)
Measure the interior length of the leg from crotch to bottom
Measure the exterior length of the leg from waist to bottom
|In-Leg (Inches)||In-Leg (CM)|