I've only enjoyed one or two short rides wearing my new pants, but initially I'm quite pleased with them. Very nice fit & construction appears to be substantial. Once on, they immediately offer protection.
Fieldsheer Mercury 2 Waterproof Pants
Fieldsheer Mercury 2 Pant Features
- 600D Carbolex® outer shell with 1680D ballistic overlay in high impact areas
- CE approved armor in knees
- SP Memormy Foam® hip pads
- Front thigh vents
- 3-step adjustable knee armor pocket
- Phosolite® reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Rainguard® 100% waterproof, breathable barrier
- Adjustable Velcro® waist tabs
- Elasticized stretch panel at waistband
- 2-way full side leg zip for easy wearing
- Zip-out quilted liner with 100g polyfill insulation
- Two front hand pockets and two back pockets
- 8” zipper jacket connection
- Available in sizes S-4XL, short and tall.
Fieldsheer Mercury 2 Pant Sizing
Measure the narrowest part of the waist (natural waist line)
Measure the interior length of the leg from crotch to bottom
Measure the exterior length of the leg from waist to bottom
|Size||Waist||Inseam (Short)||Inseam (Regular)||Inseam (Tall)|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Love them 40 out this morning warm.
These pants are well made and designed. They are great as a pair of over pants and may replace my chaps on long hauls. The fabric seems very durable and well stitched. The knee pads can be adjusted to fit vertically but I found the pant leg width roomy (good) but the knee pad was able to move laterally sideways (bad) off the knee causing constant adjustments and making some riding positions uncomfortable. I've commuted to work over a week of rain and was kept dry and warm even without the liner. Side zips and velcro make the pants easy to put on and take off. All in all a greatly practical and functional pair of pants.