Excellent quality and fit. Waterproof and wind proof. I wore them today on a 8 hour ride in fairly cold weather and on and off again showers. Kept me warm and dry.
Icon PDX Waterproof Rain Bibs.
Following the same design criteria as the PDX Jacket, we bring you the PDX Bib. The same ripstop waterproof material but cut into a high backed same seam sealed bib. Full-length leg zippers eliminate the 'one-footed man in contest' dance all too common with waterproof over pants. Finally, we finished up the garment with some well placed cargo pockets and reflective graphic hits.
Icon PDX Waterproof Rain Bibs Features
- Waterproof heavy-duty nylon shell taped seams
- Premium full-length YKK waterproof leg zippers for easy on/off
- Cut to compensate for sportbike riding position which requires longer waist height and leg length
- Comfortable adjustable bib straps
- Reflective graphics for improved visibility
- Comfortable mesh liner
- Handy large cargo pockets
- Removable stirrups
- Both Orange and Yellow colors meet High-Visibility Military Spec. Codes
Icon PDX Waterproof Rain Bibs Sizing
Pant Sizing Information.There are three variables to consider when sizing ICON pants. The first two are the waist and inseam measurements, which are what your pant size is based on. The third is the fit type of the pant. Measurement instructions and sizing charts can be found below. Waist Measurement Information.While standing in a relaxed position, measure around your natural waistline, while keeping the tape measure parallel to the floor Inseam Measurement Information.While standing in a relaxed position, measure the total length of the inside of your leg, from crotch to ankle.
|ICON PDX PANT SIZE CHART|
|Size||Fit Over Pant Size|