I wand a gray mesh pant to match my Olympia yellow and grey mesh jacket, I found that the Tour Master Master Mesh pant was as good a quality as Olympia and was $100 cheeper from Jafrum.
Tour Master Tracker Air Mesh Pants
Item Code: TourmasterTrackerAirPantMens
Brand: Tour Master
Protection: CE-Approved Knee Armor
- Armor-Link Mesh® shell with 600 Denier Carbolex™ knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Features removable, zip-off lower legs for an easy conversion to casual wear shorts
- Phoslite® reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Durable, 600 Denier Carbolex™ seat panel minimizes slipping
- Double-stitched construction throughout
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts to fine-tune the fit
- Accordion-style expansion panel at the rear waist for increased flexibility
- Two cargo pockets and two zippered hand pockets
- Removable, CE approved knee armor
- Stretch material in the inseam provides a performance fit
- Removable, lightweight windproof liner
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
Most Helpful Reviews :
Well made much cooler than jeans in hot weather. The side zipper could be a little longer to go over my boot very warm with liner. Great pants
I really like this pants. I used them on my trip to Sturgis this year. I much rather wear these paints than jeans and leather chaps. During the three days of solid riding to Sturgis it kept me cool. I like the side pockets and zipper pockets. I liked the feature that you can unzip the pants legs and make them into shorts.