Item Code : TourmasterVentureAirPantMens Color : Black or Silver Brand : Tour Master Gender : Men's
Tour Master Pant Features :
- Armor-Link Mesh® shell with 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester knee panels for
comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Phoslite® reflective panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility.
- Durable 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester seat panel minimizes slipping.
- Double stitched construction throughout.
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waistbelts.
- Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for
- Two zippered hand pockets with 600 Denier Carbolex® covers.
- Removable, CE-approved knee armor with Tour Master's exclusive 3-Position Knee
Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor.
- Stretch materials in the calf and inseam for a performance fit.
- Removable, Two-Stage AquaTherm® liner: The first stage is a waterproof /
windproof liner, and the insulated second stage can be easily added for
- Features an 8" pant / jacket zipper attachment with the jacket side included.
Tour Master Pant Size Chart :
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and
add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and
choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in
28 - 30
30 - 32
32 - 34
34 - 36
36 - 38
38 - 40
40 - 42
42 - 44
Tour Master Venture Air Mesh Pants Reviews:
Tour Master Venture Air Mesh Pants
out of 10
based on 3 reviews
Comment: Air flow is nice. Way better than jeans or leather in summer heat. My lonely issue is the waist seems a little smaller than the chart.
Tour Master Venture Air Mesh Pants
Comment: I have ben riding in low 40 deg temps and they are keeping me warm. I haven't used them in the summer yet however the venting seems very good with the liners removed. Nice long side zippers for putting on with boots.
Tourmaster Venture Air Pants
Comment: Highest marks for the heavy cordura seat and knees with cordura on sides. side zip to hip is more comfortable that zip to waist. velcro zip flap is more easily closed (multiple velcro patches and not one continuous strip) than full velcro on sides. Seams are straight and well sewn. Armor is middling but knees can be upgraded. Hip armor is shaped specific to the pockets and poor quality, can't find upgraded hip armor. Liners do not work with side zips. With liners in you no longer can get into pants w/boots on.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).