Item Code : TourmasterOverpantMens Color : Black Brand : Tour Master Gender : Men's
Tour Master Overpant Features :
- Constructed with a 600 Denier Carbolex Plus shell and
1680 Denier Ballistic polyester knee panels
- Overpant designed to be worn over street clothes
- Rainguard waterproof/breathable barrier
- Phoslite reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Waterproof zippered thigh vents provide ventilation
- Double-stitched construction throughout
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts
- Waterproof, accordion-style expansion panels at the rear
waist and above knees for increased flexibility
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Removable, CE approved knee armor with Tour Master’s
Three Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as
removable soft hip armor
- Full length, waterproof side entry leg zippers and zippered
side entry insulated liner allow for ease of dressing
- Features 8" pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket
Tour Master Overpant Size Chart:
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and
add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and
choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in
Chart (In Inches)
Men's Tour Master Overpant Reviews :
Tour Master Overpant
out of 10
based on 9 reviews
Comment: Yeah these pants are warm, water tight and fit over your street clothes fine. Order in your normal size -- i.e. if you wear waist size 38 (like me) order X Large.
Tourmaster Overpant Mens
Comment: I recently bought these pants and very pleased, only problem I have is that the zipper attachment for the coat doesn't match my coat but hey I'll take that if thats the only set back and so far it is. Nice quick delivery.
Comment: I used these pants for 9 days in the last week of September, going through the Colorado Rockys and in the Utah Canyons, It was 35 ' in the morning and 75' - 80' in the afternoon. They are easy to put on and have good pockets. I got a large and they fit just right in the waist and length and I was wearing pants underneath . I am 5'-6" weigh 170lb and have 34" waist, 30' inseam I have no windshield so I get the full affects of the wind and rain. It rained on and off but not very hard so I can not say how waterproof they are. But they kept me warm and dry in what rain and snow I went through. They are very durable, I was climbing In some rocks and they did not rip. In the afternoons I had to take them off because they were to hot. I give the Overpants 5 stars.
Tour Master Overpant Review
Comment: Order arrived today thank you very much, a day ahead of schedule. Very impressed with the pants and the excellent service. Perfect fit.
Down Under!! (Australia)
Comment: I purchased these pants several weeks ago in anticipation of the cooler weather that was ahead and so far I have been very pleased. Temperatures in my area of the country have been in the 30s the last two days. Riding in those temperatures, with the Tourmaster Overpants, has been quite pleasant. Although they are not insulated, they are heavy enough to keep the wind from my legs. I would definitely recommend these pants to anyone looking for an affordable pair of riding pants for cold/cool weather.
Comment: Pants fit great and well made. The service was excellent!
Motorcycle Pants Review
Comment: Bought these for colder temperatures and they really fit the bill! Sizes are true (worn over street clothes) and very high quality. Comfort is good; better than I expected. Highly recommended; made me want Tourmaster jacket and gloves too!
Comment: Haven't ridden in rain yet. These seem well made and fit well. They fit snug around my boots, so I don't expect them to let rain to blow up onto my jeans like the crappy Joe Rocket overpants did (Zipper on leg broke way before the J.R. pants were worn out).
The tourmasters are warm and easy to put on and off without taking off the boots first.
I'm 5'9", 195lbs with a 31 inseam. I bought the LG 34-36, and they fit fine over jeans and long underwear. What color underwear? If you care, I probably don't want to know you.
Warm and dry Motorcycle Pants
Comment: These pants are a gift for my Son because I have a pair that are great for weather temps. in the 40s -50s- &60s. Water proof and warm. Good construction. I am 5'9" 185 and wear a LG could be 1" longer inseam for me.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).