Pants were recommended by a friend. Sizing instructions were great as they fit well over my riding gear. Delivery was two days after the order was placed. Couldn't be happier.
Frogg Toggs Men's Horny Toadz Pants.
Frogg Toggs Pants Features
- Fully sealed and taped waterproof seams
- Adjustable oversized zippered leg openings with storm flap for easy on / off over boots and shoes
- Adjustable elastic waistband with adjustable webbing belt and quick-release buckle
- Frogg Eyzz reflective piping with reflective boot strips on the side
- Removable elastic “spats” to hold leggings down in the wind and rain
- Articulated knee for superior comfort
Frogg Toggs Pants Sizing
- Men’s Frogg Toggs suits run large.
- On the sizing chart pay close attention to the height and weight.
- If you are a MAN and are straddling the fence between two sizes then always go with the smaller of the two sizes.
- Do not upsize to fit over your under clothing as this will likely cause your suit to be too large
Most Helpful Reviews :
I haven't had to use them yet but I tried them on and had no issues putting them on over my boots and jeans because of the generous side zipper on the pant legs seem to be good quality and durable I would recommend them
These are the only pants that have worked for more than a couple sprinkles. They fit well with small side zippers on the waist to help putting them on/off. I wish the leg cuffs could be velcroed a little tighter though. Who has an 8" ankle?!
have had trouble getting these in the right size as I am tall and slim. ordered the 2XL for the length, but when they arrived, I realized that my whole family could have fit inside the waisteband so they had to go back. I ended up with the Large (I am 6'2" 200lbs) which fit much better. I haven't had to use them yet but I tried them on and had no issues putting them on over my boots and jeans because of the generous side zipper on the pant legs. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THESE PANTS