Pants arrived very promptly! The fit and comfort were just what I expected. I've only had the chance to wear them once and it was a pretty cool fall day and I was very comfortable.
Firstgear Women's HT Overpant Shell.
Firstgear Pant Features
- Overpant is sized to fit over your clothes; simply buy the size you normally wear
- HYPERTEX™ waterproof/breathable 330 denier Taslan outer shell
- Adjustable CE armor in the knees
- Padded hip protectors
- Articulated knee and seat for maximum riding comfort
- 2 front flap pass through pocket openings for gaining access to internal pockets - protected by YKK® rubberized zippers to keep moisture out
- 2/3 length side zip for easy on/off; protected by exterior double storm flap to keep out the elements
- Adjustable side waist tabs for a custom fit
- Heat-resistant material on inner calf
- 10” conjunction zipper for jacket connection
- 2-year limited warranty
Firstgear Pant Sizing
We take the proper fit of riding apparel very seriously. We want you to have the best fit possible and make a very wide range of sizes to do just that. These fit tips will help you decide on a fit that is comfortable and effective.
Women's pants are numbered in the size chart and sized to wear over your street clothes, so just get the same size as your regular pants.
Use a tape measure and wrap at the top of your hip bones. Then measure your waist, just below the navel. This combination can be seen on the fit chart. Using your standard street pant size is a good place to start.
Women’s Pants Sizing Guide
Women’s pants size