Nice Tourmaster, quality and nice looking, however it's too much of a good thing. For my type of cool to cold riding, they are way too bulky and confining with all the liners. I imagine they would be great if you ride in very cold weather and don't have to walk around much. The Tourmaster "overpant" version is just right.
Tour Master Women's Flex Pants.
Tour Master Flex Pant Features
- 600 denier Carbolex shell converts easily to an Armor-Link mesh shell, and vice versa
- Phoslite reflective piping helps to increase nighttime visibility
- Heat resistant material panels line the lower inseams to help protect the pants from engine heat
- Thigh length side zippers allow for ease of dressing
- Double stitched construction throughout
- Dual elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts and a two snap main closure
- Removable, CE approved knee armor with Tour Master’s exclusive Three Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor
- Stretch materials in the calf, inseam and knees provide flexibility and a performance fit
- Includes Tour Master’s removable, Two Stage Aqua-Therm liner; the first stage is a waterproof, windproof liner and the insulated second stage can be easily attached for additional warmth
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls, help to fine tune the fit
- Features an 8" pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket side included
- Can be combined with Tour Master Flex jacket
Tour Master Flex Pant Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pant Size||Inseam ( F )||Waist ( B )|