Item Code : NationalCycleDeflectorScreen Fitment : For 7/8" and 1" handlebars (universal)
National Cycle Features :
The original and popular Deflector Screen™ installs easily with an U-Clamp mount system, and offers their patented no-tool Rake Adjust™ hardware. You can set the screen angle to optimize comfort and style by a simple adjustment of the wing screws, and the radial-tooth locking mechanism keeps the screen at the angle you choose.
The Deflector Screen offers outstanding wind protection for such a small shield, and is an excellent value. As a convenience, both 7/8" ( 22mm ) and 1" ( 25mm ) clamps are included in each hardware kit.
- No-Hole Ballsocket™ and Rake Adjust™. Easily change rake angle in seconds without tools - Simple assembly - D.O.T. approved acrylic plastic available in clear or tint - All National Cycle Products are Made in the USA
National Cycle Deflector Screen Reviews :
National Cycle Deflector Screen
out of 10
based on 0 reviews
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).