I used it to ride from Boise, ID to Austin, TX in Jan. 2014 on a cruiser (Kawasaki ZL600 Eliminator) with no fairing/windshield and it kept me warm/dry...temp below 10 degrees at times, snow, and wind gusts up to 50 mph in parts of Wyoming...I highly recommend the suit.
Firstgear Thermo One Piece Suit.
Firstgear Thermo One Piece Suit Features
- 100% waterproof, 210 denier Hypertex
- 120-gram polyester insulation
- Full storm flap closures on zippers, pockets and cuffs
- Cargo storage pockets
- Elasticized ankle closures and adjustable waist
- 1-yr limited manufacturer’s warranty