I just received this rain jacket and was pleased with the looks and the apparent quality of this item. The fit using the "Size Chart" appears to be the way to go when ordering. DO NOT SIZE UP ON THIS PRODUCT. Will update this review after some use with the jacket.
Frogg Toggs Men's Tekk Toad Jacket
Write Review | Q & A | Ask a Question
List Price: $49.95
Sale Price: $40.95
You save: $9 (18%)
Frogg Toggs Men's Tekk Toad Jacket.
Frogg Toggs Jacket Features
- Frogg Eyzz reflective piping and 2” Toad Strip on back pane
- Parka length jacket with extended tail
- Raglan sleeve design for increased mobility
- Tuck away hood design with drip-free collar adjustments
- Adjustable waistband with draw cord to lock
- Front zipper closure featuring rain gutter and storm flap
- Adjustable wrist openings with hook-and-loop closure
- Full cut for active use and to be worn over insulated clothing
Frogg Toggs Jacket Sizing
- Men’s Frogg Toggs suits run large.
- On the sizing chart pay close attention to the height and weight.
- If you are a MAN and are straddling the fence between two sizes then always go with the smaller of the two sizes.
- Do not upsize to fit over your under clothing as this will likely cause your suit to be too large
Most Helpful Reviews :
Nice Jacket but the sleeves run short. It's challenging for us tall (6'4") bikers to find a nice fit in rainwear.
Browse 1 question and 1 answer
Show all answers | Sort by
I have a 37" sleeve length, 6'3" tall, 200 lbs. my concern is that the sleeves will be too short if I order a large rain suit. What size is best?
Best Answer:The Frogg Toggs Tekk Toad Jacket Mens has a 37.5 inch sleeve. The X-Large has a 38.5 inch sleeve. I think the large should work for you if the other size information puts you in the large jacket.