Here is the youtube link. https://youtu.be/UCNedp4vKJs
Mens RS5020 Two Piece Motorcycle Rain Gear
List Price: 119.99
Sales Price: $59.95
Mens RS5020 Two Piece Motorcycle Rain Gear.
Item Code: RS5020
Brand: Thunder Under
Color: Hi-viz Green , Hi-viz Orange
Reflective Piping: Yes
- Made of 100% Polyester
- Light weight
- Breathable and Waterproof
- Both zipper and hook and loop closure
- Mesh Lining for better breathability on the jacket and pants
- Reflective stripes on jacket and pants for night time riding
- Skid-free bottom
- Full length side water proof zippers with hook and loop closure allow for ease of dressing
- Two outside waterproof zippered pockets on jacket
- Fixed mesh lining in jacket.
- Sealed at the seams to prevent leaks
- Jacket sleeve has elastic stretch with zippered hook and loop adjustable closure
- Hem of pants has elastic band with zippered, hook & loop adjustable closure
- Pants have elastic waist.
- Removable and Waterproof hood
- Removable suspenders and leg stirrups
- Durable patches on the insides of the legs to protect the suit from hot engine and exhaust temperatures
Please use a cloth tape measure and measure the circumference of your chest in inches and add 1 only if the measurement is an odd number to get the next even number and choose from the chart below. Please note the sizes given here are based on the assumption you will be putting this rain suit on top of some heavy clothing like a jacket. Otherwise please go one size down. The pants are adjustable with elastic and drawstring and they fit a wide variety of waist lines.
|Size||Bust / Chest||Waist (Relaxed)||Waist ( Extended)|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I recently purchased the RS5020 Hi-Viz Yelow for me and the RS5021 Hi-Viz Yellow for my wife. The suits were just what we expected. The fit was perfect and the quality was high. I hope we never have to use them, but if we do, we know that will be dry and comfortable.
Like the way it fits. When I go to Sturgis in 2015 and it rains again I'll be ready
This suit feels very durable and worthy of doing what it is suppose to do. I haven't have to use it as of yet but the Spring showers are on the way. I ordered this suit a little big because I can ride pretty much all year long and during the colder months, I want to be prepared if I'm out riding and we get a little moisture in the air. Can't beat the price!
Suit seems to be very well constructed and has several nice features. I like being able to un-zip the pants all the way up the leg, this makes entry very easy. This rain gear is a bit heavier than what I had before but should hold up better and provide a bit more insulation from the Minnesota Cold!
Suit seems to be very well constructed and has several nice features. I like being able to un-zip the pants all the way up the leg, this makes entry very easy. The hood is a little bulky and may take a few trys to keep it out of your eyes when putting on the helmet but once you get the process figured out it is no issue. Also pay attention to sizing when ordering, I am 6'2" 220 lbs and normally wear an XL shirt, based on the size chart I ordered a L and the suit easily fits me plus full leathers.
First bought a suit for wife rode 900 miles in rain on way home from rally in Kentucky live in New Jersey, wife was comfortable and dry , my older suit left me soaked. Bought one for me upon return home been dry since. We ride in all weather and these highviz suits are great