I ordered my rain pants and they were delivered in a timely manner. They fit perfectly and I couldn't be happier with the pants or using jafrum. I would definitely order through jafrum again.
Tour Master Women's Sentinel Rain Pants.
- Waterproof and breathable ripstop Nylon shell with sealed seams is rated MVM 5000 for maximum breathability
- Polyester mesh lining enhances air circulation and comfort
- Waterproof/breathable stretch material panels above knees and in the inseam provide flexibility and comfort
- High-density nylon seat panel provides added strength and minimizes slipping
- Ergonomic, 4-panel knee design provides increased comfort in the riding position.
- Two zippered hand pockets for convenient storage
- 3M™ Scotchlite® reflective panels increase nighttime visibility
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel and cut to fit the female form
- Includes a pant-to-jacket zipper attachment that matches perfectly with the Tour Master Sentinel Rain Jacket
- Elastic waistband and high-rise rear panel seal out the elements
- Extra long zippered and gusseted leg cuff with Velcro® flap closure allows for ease of dressing
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|Size||Waist Relaxed||Waist Extended|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Tourmaster is the only motorcycle company I've found that actually makes gear in both short and tall sizes. It costs a little more, but to have pants that aren't 10 to 12 inches too long, is worth it to me. I'm very pleased with the fit and the pants zipped easily to the jacket. As I have seen in other reviews, the bottom zipper and ankle opening is narrow, and it will be difficult to put on the pants without removing my boots. I was able to do it at home when I had a chair to sit in, but roadside it may prove too hard. It is a small price to pay however for pants that aren't way too long. If I have to take off my boots to have rain pants that fit; I'll deal with it. I have two Tourmaster jackets and know that Tourmaster makes quality products. The rainsuit is quality as well, and I'm a happy camper. In addition, when I called Jafrum's customer service department with questions, they were stellar, well trained and very helpful. Shipping was lightning fast too. I will definitely recommend both the rainsuit and Jafrum to my fellow motorcyclists.