These are great rain pants, well made and light, fold or roll into a small package, but impossible to get on over boots with lug soles. My boots snag all the way down through the pant leg, and the only solution is to keep plastic garbage bags on the bike to put over my legs first. Not happy with that.
Tour Master Sentinel LE Rain Pants
Item Code: TourMasterSentinelLEPantBlack
Brand: Tour Master
- Law Enforcement Series
- Waterproof and breathable ripstop Nylon shell with sealed seams is rated MVM 5000 for maximum breathability
- Polyester mesh lining enhances air circulation and comfort
- Waterproof/breathable stretch material panels above knees and inthe inseam provide flexibility and comfort
- High-density nylon seat panel provides added strength and minimizes slipping
- Ergonomic, 4-panel knee design provides increased comfort in the riding position
- Two zippered hand pockets for convenient storage
- 3M™ Scotchlite® reflective panels increase nighttime visibility
- Sized to be worn over over uniform
- Elastic waistband
- Extra long zippered and gusseted leg cuff with Velcro® flap closure allows for ease of dressing
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|Size||Waist (Relaxed)||Waist (Fully Extended)||Inseam|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I got caught in a down pour this past week end and the pants preformed as promised. I did not get wet at all. You do have to take off your boots to put them on. They get caught up in the liner. But that is a small price to pay for pants that will keep you dry
This is my first pair of Tour Master rain pants. Impressed with the design and fit of these. Have not been caught in rain yet. After my first encounter with rain, I'll do a review update.
Bought these to replace the Tour master rain lowers I bought 12 years ago. The old ones still kept me dry but the material around the zipper finally ripped. I still have the same jacket that I bought with the original lowers and after several thousand miles of riding in the rain it's still in great shape and keeps me dry. Tour Master!