This jacket is very breathable and light-weight, so I didn't feel like I was in the sauna like fellow riders in what they called their shower-curtain wear. I bought too large a size (to go over my riding jacket w/armor), and I bought a jacket in color not currently offered - a deepish pink. I definitely showed up on the road, which was very important in some poor weather conditions. I stayed dry and relatively comfortable. No melting problems w/jacket, since I wasn't cuddled up against a hot pipe. Very well priced and worth it!
Frogg Toggs Women's Sweet "T" Jacket.
Frogg Toggs Jacket Features
- Bomber style jacket design with classic waterproof/breathable Frogg Toggs® non-woven polypropylene material
- Frogg Eyzz reflective piping provides better visibility at night
- Features a raglan design action-cut sleeve which offers larger arm openings for easy on / off and more mobility
- New sleeve design also eliminates seams on shoulders and other stress points
- Tuck-away hood designed to be worn under hat or helmet
- 1” waistband
- 1” wrist bands designed to keep rain out
- Front snap closure
- Storm flap with nickel-plated spring snaps that will not rust
- Full cut designed for active use and designed to be worn over insulated clothing
- New false cape design offers increased rain protection while preventing ballooning of garment that often occurs while traveling at high speeds
Frogg Toggs Jacket Sizing
- Women's Frogg Toggs suits run small
- If you are straddling the fence between two sizes then always go with the LARGER of the two sizes.
- Women’s sizes are only available in a the below styles. However, women may also go by the "men’s styles, but when sizing need to view men’s sizing tips
|S||32" - 34"||32½"|
|M||34" - 36½"||33"|
|L||37" - 39½"||33½"|
|XL||40½" - 43½"||34"|
|2XL||44½" - 47½"||34½"|