This Milwaukee event, which bills itself as the Midwest’s largest rally, attracts approximately 50,000 bikers a year. It is hardly surprising that the city that is also known as the birthplace of the Harley-Davidson would hold such a popular motorcycle rally.
Most of the Milwaukee Motorcycle Rally’s events are centered round the city’s four Harley-Davidson dealerships – Suburban Motors, Milwaukee Harley-Davidson, Hal’s Harley-Davidson, and House of Harley-Davidson. Vendor booths and exhibits are spread out between the dealerships, and the rally’s Poker Run stops at all of the shops, as well. In addition, Harley-Davidson usually previews its newest models at this rally.
This five-day event, which began in 2001, features a large number of rides, lots of live musical acts, and a variety of competitions and contests, mostly hosted by the four Hog dealerships. Some of the events also occur at Water Street and the Wisconsin State Fair Park. Motorcyclists will also want to ride over to the Harley-Davidson Museum, which is not only a great place to visit and learn about the history of the great Hog, but it also hosts a number of rally events, rides and concerts. The Milwaukee Motorcycle Rally typically also hosts three Bike Nites that features food, beverages, live entertainment and partying.
This large rally is held the last week in August and is the perfect way for riders to wrap up a summer of hard riding. Although, it’s always a good idea to book early, riders will find plenty of hotels in Milwaukee. One of the most biker-friendly is the Iron Horse Hotel, which is located across the street from the Harley-Davidson Museum. This boutique hotel has incorporated a number of biker friendly features into its rooms, including hooks that are heavy enough to hang leathers and a bench where riders can sit and remove their boots. This bench also serves as a storage area for boots, as well as helmets.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).