- These radial touring tires deliver great mileage and handling for most big radial-shod touring motorcycles. - Wear resistance is substantially improved with more even-wear characteristics providing increased mileage plus great traction. - The E3 tread pattern provides class-leading wet-pavement performance, even through large puddles of standing water. - The E3’s sport-derived profile provides a lively response in turn transitions and a solid feel through turns for confident cornering. - Weight rating of the E3 rear tire for the Honda GL1800 has increased to 992 pounds. - The extra-wide E3 rear tires incorporate all the high-tech features of the regular radial E3 lineup to produce all the same benefits—it’s the tire for show and go. - Includes extra-wide custom sizes of 240/40R18 and 250/40R18, with good looks plus great handling and performance for custom motorcycles. - Custom wide Elite 3 tires are original equipment on several Harley-Davidson models and the Victory Hammer. - To complement the rear tire, custom-style 21-inch front tires are also available in 120/70R21 and 90/90-21 sizes for custom applications.
Dunlop Elite 3 Radial Touring Front Motorcycle Tire
out of 10
based on 3 reviews
Comment: Dunlop elite 3 radial ! 2 set am very happy with them. Thank Jafrum.
Dunlop Elite 3 Radial Touring Motorcycle Tire Front
Comment: The only issue with this and most other tires is inadequate air pressure. It is imperative that the air pressure for both the front and rear tire to be checked regularly and maintained at 41 lbs. Low pressure increases heat which can result in failure and low air pressure causes the tire to ride on the softer rubber which results in cupping. I have 16,000 miles on my E3's and expect at least another 4,000 miles before replacement.
Dunlop Elite 3 Motorcycle Tires
Comment: Thanks for the awesome tire. Jafrum has the best price on the internet. Will definitely buy from them again.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).