About the Dunlop Elite 3 Radial Touring Rear Motorcycle Tire
Dunlop Elite 3 Radial Touring Rear Motorcycle Tire Features
- These radial touring tires deliver great mileage and handling for most big radial-shod touring motorcycles.
- Wear resistance is substantially improved with more even-wear characteristics providing increased mileage plus great traction.
- The E3 tread pattern provides class-leading wet-pavement performance, even through large puddles of standing water.
- The E3’s sport-derived profile provides a lively response in turn transitions and a solid feel through turns for confident cornering.
- Weight rating of the E3 rear tire for the Honda GL1800 has increased to 992 pounds.
- The extra-wide E3 rear tires incorporate all the high-tech features of the regular radial E3 lineup to produce all the same benefits—it’s the tire for show and go.
- Includes extra-wide custom sizes of 240/40R18 and 250/40R18, with good looks plus great handling and performance for custom motorcycles.
- Custom wide Elite 3 tires are original equipment on several Harley-Davidson models and the Victory Hammer.
- To complement the rear tire, custom-style 21-inch front tires are also available in 120/70R21 and 90/90-21 sizes for custom applications.
Dunlop Elite 3 Radial Touring Rear Motorcycle Tire Reviews
out of 10
based on 0 reviews
Write a Product Review and Win $100 Gift Card