Best vest ever..cool looking work gear!
Icon Military Spec Mesh Vest.
Jumping through hoops to get that new bike onto base? While we can't help you bypass military regulations, we can help you meet them without looking like a construction worker. The Mil Spec vest was designed to pass all military requirements for a mandatory reflective vest. In the end, no bright reflective vest is ever going to win you style awards. But if you have to wear one - and you do - it might as well have the style and features that won't make you cringe. Ride safe, we need you out there.
Icon Military Spec Mesh Vest Features
- Designed to pass with style and military requirements for a mandatory reflective vest
- Removable ID holder
- Adjustable fit
- Reflective taping on both front and back
- Storage pockets
- Fighter Mesh chassis for maximum flow
- Available in orange, yellow, Instructor orange, MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) orange
- "Rider Coach" is printed on the back of MSF vest (MSF model available only to MSF Rider coaches
- Replacement badge holder for military I.D. attaches to front left of military spec vest with hook-and-loop backing
Icon Military Spec Mesh Vest Sizing
Chest Measurement Instructions.While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around you chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement. * Size Regular is equivalent to XS-L; Size Large is equivalent to XL-3XL.
MENS MIL-SPEC VEST SIZING CHART
Most Helpful Reviews :
Fits well. Easily adjustable. And the mil spec is great for me.
I bought the med size and it fits with and without my heavy leather jacket after adjusting side laces. I really like the zippered pockets. ID holder works well even though ID must be removed at the gate, still easier than pulling my wallet out while sitting on the bike.