I've been shopping for a high visibility vest to put over my motorcycle jacket. The first one I bought didn't fit right and it felt cheap. I returned it and got the Firstgear Vest. The M/L fits perfectly over my large motorcycle jacket. It's well made, sturdy and looks like it will last. It has an open mesh so plenty of air can pass through it. The ID badge holder is pretty big, as is the Firstgear emblem on the back of the vest - some people might like that, some might not. The only downside is that the mesh can become distorted when it gets stuck onto Velcro. Luckily you can work the mesh and smooth it out without leaving a permanent mark. Overall I'm very pleased with the vest; a great buy for the price. Jafrum's refund policy was also very fair and easy to use.
Firstgear Military Spec Vest.
Firstgear Military Vest Features
- Meets Military specifications for on base use
- Highly visible reflective material so oncoming traffic can spot you 1000 yards away
- Removable double window, super secure ID badge holder
- Integrated stuff bag for stowing away when not in use
- Maximum adjustability with four side tabs secured by hook-and-loop closure
- Double layer mesh material cool and durable
- Ribbed knit collar for added comfort
- Rear storage pocket with easy access
- 2-year limited warranty