HyperKewl Motorcycle Cooling Vest
- Evaportative cooling products are designed for people working or playing in the summer heat
- A water management system created from the uniquely designed material which absorbs, stores and release water within a multi-layered fabric
- Evaportative cooling apparel protects a wide variety of users against the dangers of heat stress
- Products are easy to use simply submerge in water for 1-2 minutes then gently remove excess water
- Garment will remain hydrated for several hours and can be re-hydrated as needed
- Lightweight, durable and non-toxic
- Easy to activate and re-usable
- Offers many hours of cooling relief and protection
- CE certified
How to use...
1. Simply dunk the item in water for approximately 1 - 2 minutes
2. Gently squeeze out the excess water
Browse 2 questions and 5 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Do the sizes reflect sizes that are comparable to other women's sizes or do they run small?
Best Answer:I bought one of these and the size is comparable to other women's sizes. I don't think it runs small. I usually wear a size 10-12, so I ordered a large. It fits just a little bit big, but I don't think you want it to be too snug. You will LOVE this. I live in Florida and wore it last July to Louisiana and it kept me very cool!