AGV Corsa Winter Test Helmet Limited Edition
AGV presents new CORSA limited edition model, a helmet for real motorbike enthusiasts and especially for fans of the World Champion, Valentino Rossi. The new Corsa Limited Edition will bear the same new race graphics as seen on the Valentino Rossi’s PISTA GP helmet. The "supersport" look is made even more attractive by the “Sun” and “Moon” symbols used by Valentino along with ideograms for the Japanese word “Kando”, a word used by Masao Furusawa to describe Valentino Rossi when he joined Yamaha in 2004.
The AGV Corsa Helmet combines the performance of the Pista GP with road-riding features such as adjustable ventilation and improved comfort, without sacrificing the performance standards of the GP model.
Built in conjunction with Valentino Rossi and tested at the highest levels. The Corsa is not a full carbon fiber shell but the shell shape, aerodynamics, ventilation and eye-port improvements will be shared cross platform with the Pista GP Helmet.
SSL (Super Super Light) in composite fiber, aramid & Carbon Fiber
DOT and ECE
Key improvements of the Corsa compared to the GP Tech:
- Weight savings over the GP-Tech to be announced
- 193% more ventilation surface area
- 71% smaller visor movement area
- 48% less HIC index standard (Head Injury Criterion)
- 44% less lift 36% less g-force transmitted to the head (compared to the ECE regulation)
- Shell: SSL (Super Super Light) in composite fiber, aramid & Carbon Fiber
- Number of Shells: 4 shell sizes
- Ventilation System: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the shell
- Interior: Breathable Lycra® micro-porous lining and Dry-comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Interior: Fully removable and washable inner liners of CoolMax fabric
- Faceshield: RACE 2 flat, non-scratch shield with wide field of vision, pinlock ready and suitable for tear-offs
- Pinlock: Pinlock faceshield comes as standard
- Shield Mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) in metal with roto-translation opening
- Quick Release Shield: For tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Retention System: Double D
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears.
However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables.
We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.