About the Alpinestars M1 Leather Gloves
Black, Green, White
Alpinestars M1 Leather Gloves Features
- Anatomically designed palm with Clarino® thumb and finger reinforcement gives superior grip and feel of the bike’s controls.
- Internal Schoeller® Keprotec® reinforcements and Kevlar® lining.
- Molded PU finger sliders for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars exclusive knuckle protection system made of molded PU absorbs and dissipates impact.
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge keeps leather from twisting around fingers and helps prevent burst seams and finger separation.
- 3D anatomical design with accordion leather on the fingers for superior flexibility.
- Cuff closure with ergonomic TPR construction and wrist strap.
- Finger seams are all external for a close fit and superior feel.
- Perforated leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls keep the hands cool.
- Knuckle protection system features air intakes and exhaust ports.
- Exclusive Alpinestars and Monster Energy™ co-branding affords an aggressive, distinctive style.
Size Chart for the Alpinestars M1 Leather Gloves
out of 10
based on 0 reviews
Write a Product Review and Win $100 Gift Card