Nice helmet but more wind to the eyes than I would like. Convenient though not to have to put on goggles or glasses to ride.
GMax GM65 Shorty Helmet
List Price: 79.95
Sales Price: $71.96
GMax GM65 Shorty Helmet
Gmax is changing the half helmet game with the Gmax GM65 Shorty Helmet. The new dual density liner gives the helmet a lower profile that a single EPS liner. They have designed the helmet to sit down on the head and give you the look you want with the half helmet. This lid comes with a snap-in neck curtain for the colder days and the neck curtain will also have speaker pockets if needed. The inner sun shield is easy to change, and comes with an optional clear shield. Removable washable liner will help the lid stay fresh and clean. The low profile Gmax GM65 DOT approved half helmet is a great choice for rider or passenger.
Item Code: GMaxGM65SolidPeak
Color:Black, Flat Black, White
- DOT approved.
- Retractable, hard coated UV400 sun shields that are designed for a quick and tool-less removal and replacement.
- Simple no springs design for raising and lowering the sun shield.
- Each helmet comes with a factory installed tinted UV400 sun shield and an additional UV400 clear shield in the box.
- "Dual-density styro technology" allows for a low profile and a premium look and fit, while still delivering a D.O.T. certified helmet.
- The Full Dressed comes with a sleek visor/peak design that maintains the stylish "cruiser" look of the helmet, yet offers additional sun glare reduction.
- Removable, snap in rear neck curtain for cool weather riding installs and removes quick and easy, due to its tool-less design.
- Optional high definition, amber sun shield available.
- Premium venting reduces heat at the top of the head. Comfort liner, shell and styro designed for maximum venting.
- Removable and washable comfort liner made with Coolmax moisture wicking performance materials.
- Padded chin strap with proven double "D" helmet retention system.
- High quality painted shell.
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I have worn many helmets in my lifetime. This is my first Half Helmet. It became my favorite very quickly. The Visor is a great option with the different types of shade options you can order. The Tab release on the screens make them easy to change, The detachable back collar that also covers your ears is comfortable and warm for those chilly rides.The liner comes out and is washable, For the money I can not ask for more and if I did then I should get a grip and go spend a couple hundred bucks on a custom helmet. Gmax hit a home home run with this model. You can not go wrong with this helmet, I will be ordering these for the family christmas stocking stuffers.
I ordered this helmet for myself and when my BF saw it he had to have one as well. Love the shield! so easy to flip down and eliminates the need to carry sun glasses. Fit was perfect on each one. attacments connect easily and remove just as easily, no hassel at all. Very happy with this purchase and would recommend this product to anyone looking for a helmet! The only thing I would recommend is that the D rings be replaced with a quick release for easier clasping.
AWESOME! Now I don't have the mushroom head look.I did alot of researching for a Low Profile helmet and this is it. 2 things I would like in addition to this helmet is:(1)I would like the D rings with a quick release for easier clasping;(2)Shield could be about 1 inch longer(as other reviews have stated) but it's BANG FOR THE BUCK for this helmet. I am Definitely recommending for those who cruise. Next Helmet will be another GMAX!!!
AWSOME helmet, fits great and is very stylish. I love the flip down shield. I would definately recomment this to anyone looking for a short helmet.
Fast Service, Helmet fits well. Like features, Eye Shield. strap for loose end of strap. Neck wrap.