GMax GM76X Conviction Helmet
List Price: 99.95
Sales Price: $89.96
GMax GM76X Conviction Helmet
Item Code: GMaxGM76XConviction
Color:Black/White, White/Red, Black/Red
Standards Meet:DOT certified
Shell:Lightweight thermo-plastic poly shell
- Shell design with modern styling.
- DOT approved lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
- Large eyeport that accepts large goggles.
- More room in the jaw area for increased comfort.
- Eyeport trim has integrated “ROOST” guard in the nose area.
- Larger bottom opening that allows for increased comfort when putting on and removing the helmet.
- Industry leading 17 vents.
- Maximum air flow is achieved through shell/styro and comfort liner vents.
- Modern graphics to appeal to a full range of riders.
- Full helmet and visor graphic coverage.
- Final clear coat covering for outstanding finish and durability.
- Two shell sizes with three styro sizes for comfortable fitting.
- Lateral styro inserts, these additional support inserts are located between the cheek pads and the shell and increase comfort and reduce outside sound.
- Plush removable, washable Coolmax interior allows for adjustable fit and comfort that is second to none.
- Removable and washable cheek pads allows for custom fitting with optional sizes available.
- Plush removable, washable interior has tooless removal for easy cleaning.
- Designed for COMFORT AND REDUCTION OF OUTSIDE NOISE.
- Special styro shaped ear pockets and comfort liner for maximum comfort.
- Visor is fully adjustable, flexible and vented for maximum vision and venting.
- The high flow mouth piece/vent allows for quick and easy removal from the front of the helmet.
- Removable and washable foam dust filter in mouth vent.
- An optional cold weather breathguard is available.
- A padded chin strap.
- D-ring and a retention snap that secures excess chin strap length.
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|