HJC RPHA-10 Buzzsaw Helmet
List Price: 399.99
Sales Price: $359.99 to $364.49
HJC RPHA-10 Buzzsaw Helmet
The HJC RPHA-10 Buzzsaw Helmet is a very straight forward and cleanly designed helmet. This motorcycle helmet comes in White/Black, Red/Black and Orange/Black. The HJC RPHA-10 is one of the higher end offerings from HJC. This motorcycle helmet has Advanced P.I.M. and is one of the most well ventilated helmets on the market. This helmet meets or exceeds both SNELL and D.O.T. standards and comes with many different features like fully removable crown and cheek pads for washing as well as the Rapid Fire II™ quick replacement shield system to allow for quick changes from a tinted shield to a clear one when riding in transition from day to night.
Color:Black/White, Black/Red, Black/Orange
Certifications:DOT and SNELL approved
Shield Type:HJ-20 (comes with a Pinlock-ready HJ-20 clear shield)
- Max Air-flow Top Vent: Variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent.
- Advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix) Construction: A matrix of Carbon Fiber, Aramid, Fiberglass and Organic Non-Woven Fabric create a remarkably strong yet extremely lightweight shell designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- Optically superior Pinlock®-prepared 2D Flat-Racing Shield with included Clear Pinlock® insert. Our innovative Center one-touch open/close locking system is designed for an extremely secure seal.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out. Countless hours of development and testing conducted inside of our advanced wind tunnel have resulted in absolute smooth air flow both inside and outside.The reward is low wind resistance and maximum ventilation.
- SilverCool Plus™ Interior: Premium soft feel with Ginkgo Extract, moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric.
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Meets or Exceeds SNELL and D.O.T. standards
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|2X-Small||51-52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 - 20 1/2|
|X-Small||53-54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||55-56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
|Medium||57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 23 1/8|
|Large||59-60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|X-Large||61-62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X-Large||63-64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|3X-Large||65-66||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26|