AFX FX-39DS Camo Dual Sport Helmet.
AFX FX-39 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight. You will have better visibility through the optically correct, compound-curved shield while not worrying about the heat with its nine points of ventilation. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- Hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon liner and cheek pads, all of which are removable and washable
- Optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- Flip-up, flush fit, quick-release shield can be used with or without the visor (includes side cover kit for shield-only use)
- Shield can be removed for open-face riding or goggle use
- Ample ear cavity space for speakers
- Advanced ventilation system with chin, side, rear and forehead vents
- A clear coat finish to protect pant and graphics
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|