This helmet is a good buy. I fits true to size and the color was exact.
AFX FX-90 Dual Snow Helmet.
AFX FX-90 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight. You will have better visibility through the optically correct, compound-curved shield while not worrying about the heat with its Seven points of ventilation. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
AFX FX-90 Helmet Features
- Dual Lens Shield: shield offers excellent optical clarity, an unprecedented field of view and exceptional thermal performance. The outwardly molded anti-fog shield is hard-coated for long-lasting durability under even the most severe winter conditions
- Includes a chinbar-mounted high-flow breath guard with vent inserts
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- Can be converted to a street helmet for non-winter use
- 7 points ventilation with chin, side, rear and forehead vents
- Sun Shield System: a simple one touch system allows riders to lower a built-in, smoke tinted face shield
- A square type D-ring with chinstrap holder
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
AFX FX-90 Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|
Most Helpful Reviews :
This is the second AFX FX-90 helmet I've purchased through Jafrum. It is an excellent product, very light and comfortable. It fits evenly all around with no pressure points anywhere. I highly recommend it.
Was worried buying a helmet online, for I have a large head which makes buying a helmet hard- this was easy to order with the size chart and video - perfect fit very lightweight on the head also - with plenty of ventilation-would definitely recommend to fellow bikers and will keep in mind when needing other products
Love this helmet. I get comments from everyone and it inspires little girls to get into motorcycles. Fits great and feels safe.
Very nice helmet. Great graphic design and comfortable to boot.
I bought these helmets, not for the safety as i don't usually wear a helmet anyway. I bought them for the graphics. And man was i happy to see these beautiful flags and wear them on my head. Helmet is comfortable enough though a bit on the flimsy side. NOT a helmet to help you live thru a wreck but definitely a great showpiece for ones heritage.
This is a nice helmet, great padding, true to size, does not fog up. Lots of wind noise though.
Awesome! Awesome! Awsome! My husband loved this gift for Christmas. The details and colors are bright, the helmet fit very well and is very comfortable to wear while he is riding.!
Very Impressed with Product, Service, and Follow Up I bought this for my Scooter, My friends and co workers love the Helmet
I purchased this helmet a few weeks ago after purchasing the wrong size from a local dealer who did not have much of a selection. Jafrum offers a good selection, and I love the helmet I chose, and it fits well.
Excellent helmet for the money. Got wrong size but returned it and customer service helped with getting the right size out very quickly.
Bought this for my wife and she loves it. Ive actually seen people taking pictures of us while at a stop light and comment on the helmet.
Bought this helmet to wear out here in the ranch, and it serves me great. Have been slapped by tree branch several times, and that is not too bueno, especially when it is 12 degrees outside. This helmet will really help me out. Thanks for you great product
This is a great helmet. Very light and comfortable. Need to order using the parameters on the CM guide. I was right on the cusp for sizing so took the safe bet and went up one size. My thoughts process was that I could alsways use the room for ear buds/phones on long trips. There really are seven vents so if you do size up, the air will get in there and create lift pulling on your head. I really do love this helmet and would encourage anyone to buy it. I still don't understand how you guys get to my door in 2 days.
Bought it for the girlfriend with the mirror visor and she loves it. Fits great. Great for the ladies.
This helmet was everything I was looking for in a helmet and more! It is safe, stylish, comfortable, and very affordable! It looks even better in person!
Girlfriend loves it. Got the mirror tinted visor to go with it. Looks good and keeps her happy.
I looked for months for a comfortable helmet that was reasonably priced. This helmet is great and better looking than in the picture.
The helmet is comfortable, shield is clear and distortion free. It is quiet during riding. Graphics are very pretty. It is DOT and ECE rated. I hope I never have to find out how well it works.
Ordered this helmet and was happy with the product. It is a nice helmet for the price. Only issue was it didn't fit. I ordered a 2xl and it was tight on my forehead. i think it is that my head is more oval than round. The pressure poiint was right in middle of forehead. Returned with no issue.