I bought these helmets, not for the safety as i don't usually wear a helmet anyway. I bought them for the graphics. And man was i happy to see these beautiful flags and wear them on my head. Helmet is comfortable enough though a bit on the flimsy side. NOT a helmet to help you live thru a wreck but definitely a great showpiece for ones heritage.
AFX FX-90 Black Rebel Helmet
List Price: $94.95
Sale Price: $89.95
You save: $ 5 (5 %)
AFX FX-90 Black Rebel Helmet.
Brand: AFX Helmets
Certification: DOT and ECE 22.05
Shell: Lightweight composite poly-alloy shell
- Fully removable liner and cheek pads
- Flush-fit optically correct compound-curved shield
- Seven-point high-flow ventilation
- D-ring with chin strap holder
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|