AFX FX-Magnus Big Head Black Helmet
List Price: $119.95
Sale Price: $101.99
You save: $18 (15%)
AFX FX-Magnus Big Head Black Helmet.
AFX FX Magnus with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight. You will have better visibility through the optically correct, compound-curved shield while not worrying about the heat with its Seven points of ventilation. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
AFX FX-Magnus Helmet Features
- Helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- Ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A flush-fit, side-coverless face shield that is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV rays
- Seven points of ventilation with chin, side, rear and forehead vents
- Cam buckle quick release chin strap retention system
- Clear-coat finish to protect paint
AFX FX-Magnus Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|