-Retention system is D-ring.
-An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite
-A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial
nylon, all of which are removable and washable.
-Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
-A clearcoat finish to protect paint, available in gloss or flat black only.
-NO FRONT AFX LOGO, SMALL REAR AFX LOGO ABOVE DOT LABELING
-7 points of ventilation with chin, side, rear & forehead vents
-A clearcoat finish to protect paint & graphics
-Comes with a cloth carrying bag
-Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
AFX FX Helmet Size Chart:
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD.Determine the circumference of the widest part of your
head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's
head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest
measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the
greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest
testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the
chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to
wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your
correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
AFX FX-90SE Multis Helmet with Electric Dual Lens Shield
out of 10
based on 0 reviews
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).