I recently bought this helmet and love the details in it. It is comfortable and fits well. I do find that being a non modular it does grab my earring backs while being taken off.
AFX FX-95 Dragon Fly Helmet.
AFX FX-95 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight. You will have better visibility through the optically correct, compound-curved shield while not worrying about the heat with its eight points of ventilation. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- A flush-fit lock down, side-coverless face shield that is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- There are several tinted shields available for this model
- 8 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead, top and rear vents
- Retention system is quick release with sewn on ECE logo
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
- Comes with a cloth carrying bag
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||21 1/4"-21 5/8"||6 3/4-6 7/8|
|Small||56-57cm||22"-22 7/16"||7-7 1/8|
|Medium||58-59cm||22 13/16"-23 1/4"||7 1/4-7 3/8|
|Large||60-61cm||23 5/8"-24"||7 1/2-7 5/8|
|X-Large||62-63cm||24 3/8"-24 13/16"||7 3/4-7 7/8|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||25 3/16"-25 5/8"||8-8 1/8|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||26"-26 3/8"||8 1/4-8 3/8|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||26 3/4"-27 1/8"||8 1/2-8 5/8|