Ordered this helmet and was happy with the product. It is a nice helmet for the price. Only issue was it didn't fit. I ordered a 2xl and it was tight on my forehead. i think it is that my head is more oval than round. The pressure poiint was right in middle of forehead. Returned with no issue.
AFX FX-90 Dual Snow Helmet.
AFX FX-90 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight. You will have better visibility through the optically correct, compound-curved shield while not worrying about the heat with its Seven points of ventilation. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- Dual Lens Shield: shield offers excellent optical clarity, an unprecedented field of view and exceptional thermal performance. The outwardly molded anti-fog shield is hard-coated for long-lasting durability under even the most severe winter conditions
- Includes a chinbar-mounted high-flow breath guard with vent inserts
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- Can be converted to a street helmet for non-winter use
- 7 points ventilation with chin, side, rear and forehead vents
- Sun Shield System: a simple one touch system allows riders to lower a built-in, smoke tinted face shield
- A square type D-ring with chinstrap holder
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|