- Clear-coat finish to protect paint and graphics
- Hypo-allergenic, antimicrobial nylon liner and cheek pads are removable and
- Ear cavities for speakers
- Hard-coated face shield is optically correct, compound curved and UV- and
scratch-resistant; inner flip-down smoke shield and visor
- Cam buckle-style quick-release retention system
AFX FX Helmet Size Chart:
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your
head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's
head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest
measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the
greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest
testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the
chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to
wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your
correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
6 3/4-6 7/8
21 1/4"-21 5/8"
7 1/4-7 3/8
7 1/2-7 5/8
7 3/4-7 7/8
8 1/4-8 3/8
8 1/2-8 5/8
26 3/4"-27 1/8"
AFX FX-50 Helmet with Retractable Inner SunShield
out of 10
based on 11 reviews
Comment: Very good quality, comfortable fit. I also have an older Shoei full face and I feel just as well protected with the AFX. THe High Vis color has stopped cars dead in their tracks as they were starting to pull out onto the street in front of me,
It seems to make a big difference, other drivers can really spot you. There is a slider knob on top that allows rasing and lowering of tinted inner visor ,and the clear outer full face visor can be pushed way up away from your face and will stay in position.
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT
Edmonds, Washington , Los Estados Unidos
AFX FX-50 Helmet
Comment: Wanted something that I could wear with my dual sport, but didn't want to go with the standard dirt helmet. Like the options.
AFX FX-50 Solid Helmet
Comment: My old Nolan N41 is almost worn out. The FX50 is almost just like it, but, with more features. Its a light weigt helmet, which I like. I ordered the wine color and its really a deep nice color. Youre gonna like the chin strap. The only draw back, (to me), is that its made for an Asian round shaped head. If you have a European egg shaped head, (like me), the helmet will be a little tight on the forehead. Other than that, its a great helmet for the money.
FX50 Hi-Vis Motorcycle Helmet
Comment: Sizing chart is quite accurate. The hi-vis color is perfect to be seen. If they can't see me with my helmet on, they're color blind. My friends can spot me a mile away. It's light too. The sun shield is very convienent and it's inside. No more getting a headache from the shade lens smashed between my head and helmet.
AFX FX-50 Hellmet - Great Buy
Comment: Bought it for my son. It's very cool so he will wear it. That's what counts.
AFX FX-50 Helmet Solid
Comment: Helmet was delivered quickly and was exactly as described. The finish on the helmet is beautiful and the clear shield is optically correct. I had to touch it to be sure it was down in front of my eyes. The colored eye shield is just as good. It does have a small wind rattle that I'm sure I will locate and fix. I don't know what else anyone would ask for especially for the low cost. Highly recommended.
Comment: Cool looking helmet! The pull down sun shield is a great feature as well as the clear flip-up shield. Reflectors add a nice touch. Size medium is perfect for head size of 23.
Oak Creek, WI
Better than expected
Comment: Fits perfect and I love the lightness and ventilation. The inner eye sun sheild is fantastic. Delivery was very good. I would buy again and feel very comfortable about it.
AFX FX-50 Helmet Solid
Comment: Somewhat satisfied. My husband and I both noticed that the front part of the helmet hurts our forehead after wearing for appx. 40 mins. Have to stop and take off & readjust - then can go again. Otherwise fits good.
The AFX FX-50 Helmet
Comment: I love it! The color is bright the chin strap is a very secure, easy on,easy off design. It has reflectors built in. I especially love the second slide down shaded face shield. I can push it down or raise it up while riding, I had to exchange helmets because it was too small. Easily done. Actually the second one was a great fit except for my forehead, it caused a red mark, it was too tight. I used coarse sandpaper to wear down the front a little, maybe 1/4 in. at most, and now if fits great, no red marks. I highly recommend this helmet.
Comment: Pros - love the visor and sun shield, really love the way the chin strap attaches, Good looking helmet.
Cons - This helmet seems round shaped and makes for a tight fit on the forehead for a European egg shaped head like mine.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).