Bought the helmet for my wife and she loves it. Says it's very comfortable and the built in visors do a good job of keeping the majority of the wind away from her face.
AFX FX-200 Flat Pinstripe Beanie Helmet
Sale Price: $99.95
AFX FX-200 Flat Pinstripe Beanie Helmet.
Brand: AFX Helmets
Model: AFX FX-200
Certification: DOT approved
Shell: An aerodynamic shell design constructed using advanced fiberglass reinforced plastic ( FRP) for light weight and strength
- Slimline removable visor
- Clear-coat finish to protect paint and graphic
- Helmet liner made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon
- Patented dual inner lens design, smoke for daytime use and clear for nighttime use, no need to change shields or ride without eye protection
- Comes with deluxe cloth carrying bag
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Recieved this helmet from Jafrum quickly. This helmet fits great but the drop down shields are not worth it. It would be better to just buy without. The shield does not even cover the eyes and seems kinda of weird covering only part of the eyes. Eliminating this might make the helmet smaller.
Really like this helmet. I don't like full helmets that kill the free feeling of riding. So tried this half. Really like. Good fit on my 2XL head, does not ride like a beenie like others. The clear and smoke flip down eye protection is great. Having both options in one helmet, always there is an added plus. **- will not work\close over face if you try to wear glasses at same time. So if you need eyeglasses to ride, be warned.
Really nice looking helmet every one comments on the look and the two face shields the only draw back is that the wind on the road at 60 mph and up you need glasses to stop the wind. I like the fact that I can ride all day till after dark and all I have to do is flip the shields to keep riding.