Bought it as a second passenger helmet for my SYM wolf classic. I ended up wearing it more often than my K3. Very light and comfortable. Ventilation is excellent even for hot days in Cyprus. One drawback is the relatively high noise level when the visor is lifted. I would definitely recommend it. Great Value for money deal and ideal for city riders. $140 is a great deal from jafrum Try one size smaller than your regular full face helmet.
AGV Blade FX Helmet
List Price: $149.95
Sale Price: $114.95 to $139.95 $149.95
You save: $ 10 (7 %)
AGV Blade FX Helmet.
Item Code: AGVBladeFX
Color:Red, Blue, Gun Metal
Shell:two shell sizes
- Step into the future of helmets with the aggressive and forward-thinking Blade
- Includes front air intakes and side extractors for great ventilation
- Removable and washable inside padding, including the neckroll
- Includes a micro-metric adjustable buckle
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|X Small||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|Medium||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57 - 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|Large||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|X Large||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X Large||7 7/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
|3X Large||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||65 - 66||-|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I ordered the AGV Blade FX Helmet because I like the design, style and color pattern(blue to match my bike). I also thought this helmet with its paint scheme would make me more visable. At first it was tight, but after a few rides it fits perfect. The face shield is shorter so one does get a little more air but the difference is minimal. The venting system is very good to outstanding as I can feel the air circulating and keeping my head cool. It feels very comfortable. One can use the sizing chart and get an a fairly accurate fit. I like the quick disconnect chin strap, The only down side is that the back nape strap/neck roll does not stay in place. It slips out from between the helmet shell and liner. The problem, I think, is that the arc was not cut wide enough to clear the back of the neck. Consequently the nape strap/neck roll comes out on one side or the other. I just took it off and does not seem to have made an impact on the fit, safety and comfort of this helmet.