The EVO Stinger was a Christmas gift for my son. It was the helmet and size he picked out. He has already received it and was very pleased with the helmet and the fit. I am very pleased with Jafrum and their support. The helmet was received in good condition, in good time and as described
AGV Numo EVO Stinger Modular Helmet.
The AGV NUMO IS THE NEW TOP-OF-THE-RANGE FLIP-UP HELMET FROM THE AGV COLLECTION. This model is as much intended for touring as for urban use and comes richly equipped as standard. This makes it leader in its segment for comfort, size, safety and functionality. Thus, this helmet is ideal for those wanting the good look and safety of a full face helmet and the handiness of an open face version. This solution also boasts some first class technical innovations. With the chin guard open, the helmet is remarkably compact and the distance between the shell and the guard is the smallest in the category. This helps reduce the so-called “sail effect”. Small but important details which further enhance the model include rubberised buttons and mechanisms as well as colour-coded painted components. The design of the COMPACT in the closed position makes it look like a full face helmet.
- Shell: HIR-TH (High Resistance ThermoPlastic Resin)
- N. of shells: 1 shell size.
- Ventilation system: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the shell and rear extractor built into the neck protector.
- Fabric: Breathable Lycra® micro-porous lining and Dry-comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment.
- Liners: Fully removable and washable inner liners.
- Visor: Numo EVO GT 2, optical class 1, non-scratch, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays. Integrated ISV non-scratch, anti-fog sun visor.
- Visor mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds. Customizable opening system.
- Retention system: Micrometrically adjustable strap. Anti-theft ring on strap.
- SHARE communication system ready.
To determine helmet size: Measure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the following cross reference chart.
|XS||53 - 54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||55 - 56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
|M||57 - 58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|L||59 - 60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|